Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello, Hive!  I made it through a fabulous wedding weekend and an incredible honeymoon and now I am back as a MRS!  Everything went so, so well and I cannot wait to share all.of.it with you.  For now, here is a mini look at the Bicycle wedding weekend.

We became officially husband and wife and sealed it with a kiss!

Guest photo

 I spent the day getting ready with my best friends and drinking a tiny bit of champagne.

Photo by MOH NYC
Our first look was great and we were so ahead of schedule that we were able to pop into our favorite brewery, Moon River Brewing Company, to split a pint of Swamp Fox.

Teaser by Ashley Daniell Photography
 And the best random snapshot from the day? 

Guest photo
See that bicycle in the background?  You guys were with me all day!  I have a lot more to share before I get my pro pictures back so stay tuned. 

Thank you for everything!

MRS. Bicycle


No comments:

Post a Comment