Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Night Before

We decided pretty early on to have our rehearsal dinner at Belford's Seafood and Steaks, a great restaurant in the City Market area of Savannah.  Given the fact Belford's is a nice restaurant we realized our rehearsal dinner would be on the more formal side of the spectrum.  I wanted the invitation to show that and my Etsy searches led me to Olive Berry Paper.  The main draw for me was the fact they offered two-pieced invitations, the main invitation to dinner and then a separate insert with details for the rehearsal itself.  I liked this idea a lot since not everyone we invited to the rehearsal dinner needed to come to the rehearsal.  I settled on "The Night Before," which fit our feel perfectly.


I set up a separate email account and included our home phone number (yes, we have one of those!) for people to RSVP.  I added this card for anyone who needed to be at the rehearsal:


Olive Berry Paper gives you the option of buying a digital file of the invitation for you to print yourself or having them print it for you.  It ended up being much easier and not very expensive to have them print the invitations and mail them to me.  I was able to order different amounts of each invitation since I needed less of the rehearsal insert, which was a nice way to save a few dollars. The navy/stars pattern was printed on the back of the cards, which was a pretty touch.

I highly recommend Olive Berry Paper and I plan on using them again, since they do more than just wedding invitations.  The owner chatted with me for a while before I nailed down our design and she was always responsive and pleasant. 

Did anyone else do a separate insert for the rehearsal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment