Thursday, June 5, 2014

Built for Two: Becoming a Bride

After a morning of food and mimosas and the 90s Boy Band Pandora station, it was finally time to put on the white dress and become a bride.  Anxiety central for me but a necessary part of the whole wedding thing.  I got dressed by myself in the bathroom and then had my sister/MOH come in to help finish me off.

All photos by Ashley Daniell Photography



I keep joking that I am going to wear my belt to work or find some other occasion to wear it, but that hasn't happened yet.  


Remember the Kate Spade Charms my bridesmaids so generously gifted me?  They were perfect!  




The bathroom of my suite happened to have a gorgeous fleur de lis mirror.


We then took some solo shots of me before heading for the fist look.


Up next - the first look!

Miss a recap? Get caught up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment