Tuesday, August 27, 2013

No Turning Back

The day I have been waiting for is finally here - we mailed our invitations this morning!

Personal Photo
I never thought I would say my invitations were a labor of love but somehow they turned out to be.  I decided to add way too many steps and it has taken me more weeks (months?) than I can believe to complete everything.  The best part is I didn't even design or print them myself!  There were just so many steps I added, all of which I will review with you in the very near future. 

I love them and I am so happy to finally have them out of my hands!  It was a bit of an anti-climactic trip to the post office, though.  Mr. B and I walked there together so we could hand-cancel the invitations and send them off as a couple.  Well, the woman behind the counter took my big bag from me and said she would hand-cancel them for me.  Oh?  OK. 

Personal Photo
I am excited for people to start receiving them and for the RSVPs to roll in.  I am also excited to share my process with the Hive so I know I get at least a little credit for all my hard work. :)

Stay tuned for the Bicycle invitation reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment