Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Built for Two: Here Comes the Bride!

With everyone in place and ready to go, the only thing left to do was for me to make my big entrance.  I debated how to handle my walk - should I go it alone?  Have someone other than my father walk me down the aisle?  There seemed to be only one natural thing to do so that's what I did.

All photos by Ashley Daniell Photography 



Side note: I never thought about the logistics of who would open the doors, etc.  It ended up being our two ushers, two of my very good guy friends.  Seeing them open the doors made me calm down and forget about the fact that all eyes were on me.  That is one of my favorite moments from the day and I am so grateful they were there. 




Here is where I threw Mr. B a curve ball.  I planned with Stepchildren A & M for them to meet me half-way down the aisle so we could finish the journey together.  As a family.



We had a pre-planned spot where I stopped and they met me to finish the walk. 



We got to Mr. B, tears in his eyes, and were finally united as a family.


He was touched and I could not have been happier with my decision.


Up next - we make it official!

builtfo08
Miss a recap? Get caught up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment